1. Making a Purchase • None credit customers: Full or part payment of a minimum of 50% total order value will be required at point of order. Remainder to be paid on collection or prior to dispatch. Initial deposit amount will be agreed at point of order confirmation • Credit customers: Payment will be required in full, no later than the last day of the agreed credit terms (30 days standard unless agreed otherwise). • Goods will only be supplied VAT free if a letter of proof is supplied. • Goods cannot be dispatched where the customers account is overdue or over the credit limit. • Genuine faulty returns will be credited at full cost or goods replaced. This must be within 5 working days of receiving order. • We cannot guarantee exact garment material colour shade due to sizing due to the manufacturers continuing specification changes. • Printed or embroidery goods ordered by customers incorrectly i.e. size or colour, will not be exchanged. • Any shortages or non-delivery must be notified to us in writing within 7 days to enable a claim to be made against the carrier. • Normal delivery time is within 7-10 working days from confirmation of artwork and / or receipt of order. White Lodge Promotions Limited reserve the right to alter these times depending on production work load. All amendments will be advised before work commences. • White Lodge Promotions Limited endeavour to hold the pricing set within the price list but reserve the right to change pricing in accordance with market conditions. • All embroidery files remain the property of White Lodge Promotions Limited. • Goods remain property of White Lodge Promotions Limited until paid in full. We accept no responsibility for any claims which may arise out of any infringements of trade marks, breaches of copyrights patented or the like from the content or style of any logo.
Payment can be accepted by: BACS, Cheque (Payment must be cleared before work commences), Visa Debit, Mastercard, Solo. American Express IS NOT accepted and we reserve the right to add 2.5% onto all payments made by credit card.
2. Shipping And Handling For normal bespoke clothing orders to UK mainland delivery will be charged at £8.50 plus VAT for all orders below £300 ex VAT. Orders of £300 ex VAT or over, delivery will be free of charge. Additional charges will be applied to Northern Ireland and the Highlands and Islands. Please call for further information. Delivery on Purchases made through the online shop portal, carriage is charged at £6.50 plus VAT on order values upto £200 ex VAT. Orders over £200 ex VAT, delivery is free of charge. All goods will be despatched on a next day service once goods are branded or available by courier. Delivery will normally be made within 7-10 days of artwork approval unless notified differently depending on current workload. Plain goods will be delivered within 5 working days otherwise we will notify you of the expected delivery date.
3. Back Orders If your item is not in stock, we will place it on back order for you and progress available items for personalisation. Shortages will be notified before any work commences and where possible alternative products will be suggested. If alternatives are not suitable, the items will remain on back order unless advised otherwise.
4. Tax Charges The current charge for VAT is 20% which will be added to all applicable goods and services in orders placed in the UK. Exemptions to VAT include children's clothing and some safety items but a full list is available on HMRC website. Groups, charities and organisations exempt from VAT will be required to show the relevant paperwork at point of order.
5. Credit Card Security We do not store or have access to any previously used credit card details.
7. Returns, Exchange / Refund policy Personalised items ordered in error of size or colour in error of the customer, are not classed as valid returns. In the event that garments arrive damaged or wrong, we are to be notified within 7 days of the customer receiving the order. Should you wish to return an item for a refund or exchange, please try do so within 28 days. Unless faulty, goods must be returned in a saleable condition. Printed or embroidered garments will only be returned if the garment is deemed faulty but will not be eligible for refund otherwose. When returning goods please remember to include a copy of your receipt. If this is not possible, make sure that you include your name, address and a telephone number (daytime) inside the package and please do not forget to tell us if you want a replacement or a refund. We will only refund the delivery cost if we have despatched damaged or incorrect goods. Plain stock items ordered in error of the customer may be subject to a re-stocking charge of up to 25% of the item cost. You will be responsible for any returned goods until they reach us. Please make sure that you get proof of postage and that the method of delivery requires a signature as in the event of a lost package we will not be able to accept responsibility unless a signature can be supplied. This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Returning Faulty Goods In the unlikely and unfortunate event that you receive a faulty item please return the item to us - clearly stating the fault - and include your name, address and order number if possible. Once we have received your goods back our returns team will investigate the fault and advise what we intend to do. Most faulty goods will be replaced however on rare occasions they may be repaired.
ALL GOODS SHOULD BE RETURNED TO US AT: Returns Department White Lodge Promotions Limited Unit 5, Europa Way Britannia Enterprise Park Lichfield Staffordshire WS14 9TZ